Keeping your fleet of school buses, trucks, delivery vehicles, or RVs clean is hard, slow, labor-intensive work for your crew. You already know washing is an important part of fleet maintenance, but consider the implications for your brand, as well.
If your school or company’s name looks dirty, it hurts your image or brand value in the community. On the other hand, a pristine fleet amplifies good perceptions as you drive by and multiplies the investment you’ve made in your fleet, marketing, and all your company’s hard work.
But when it takes all day (and a sore back) for one of your crew to clean a handful of vehicles, you need better bus or truck wash options.
- Outsourcing the work to a washing company is an expensive proposition and it’s not even an option in some areas.
- Pressure washing your vehicles with a commercial-grade or truck pressure washer is better than a brush on a stick but they don’t dramatically reduce the physical effort for your team or increase how fast they can wash a vehicle.
- Drive-through systems are more efficient, but that’s at least a $60,000-$100,000 investment…plus permits, construction, a big chunk of valuable real estate, and long-term building upkeep.
A Bus and Truck Wash System that Will Save You Time and Money and Boost Your Reputation
The better investment for your crew, fleet maintenance, and keeping your name and image on a positive trend is the Wash-Bot fleet wash system.
With a Wash-Bot system, one of your crew can perfectly soap, wash, and rinse a 53-foot trailer, bus, or comparable vehicle in 6-8 minutes. Because the Wash-Bot greatly reduces the physical strain of other manual options, your crew can efficiently wash a large number of buses or trucks easily.
Priced far, far below the cost of a drive-through wash system, the Wash-Bot is a strong middle-ground investment that will quickly pay for itself in cleaning supplies, labor cost, and upkeep. You can mitigate corrosion and extend the life of your school bus fleet by years with the purchase of one Wash-Bot.
Your crew can take pride in top-notch work that makes everyone else’s work shine and your school or business will finally represent your name and image well in the neighborhoods and communities you serve.
We sell both options as a fully turnkey wash solution with bottom line package prices that include shipping, installation, and a one-year parts warranty.
Our Wash-Bot sales representative is Lance Hill.
Commercial Sales Manager – North and South Carolina
Office: 1-800-440-3492, x 382
Mobile: (336) 442-5074
Get in touch with Lance so he can:
– Send you more detailed information
– Immediately get you a price on the system(s) you’re interested in
– Schedule a live demo so you or your crew can test drive a Wash-Bot and experience the difference for yourself!