If you’re a transportation director, fleet operator, or service department manager, you know the expense and headaches of maintaining and managing a parts inventory. The parts professionals of CT Logistics can help you reduce both by managing your parts operations for you.
CT Logistics is the contract parts management division of Carolina Thomas. The professionals of CT Logistics work in close consultation with you to provide customized parts support tailored to meet your specific needs.
- Complete ownership and management of on-site parts inventory
- Purchasing and stocking of replacement parts
- Monitor and manage inventory levels to ensure on-time parts availability
- Maintain dynamic inventory controls
- Disposal of customer’s existing non-sold inventory
- Complete staffing of customer’s parts department with experienced bus parts professionals
- Parts Manager
- Parts counter personnel
- Shipping/Receiving personnel
- Delivery personnel
- Implementation of intelligent inventory control computer systems
- Advanced parts management software and hardware
- Linked systematic controls from remote customer locations to CT Logistics servers for instantaneous inventory control
- Delivery of parts to customer remote locations as needed to support operational requirements
- Access to regional and national parts distribution centers (PDCs) allow us to source all brands of bus parts quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
Contact us to learn more about the advantages CT Logistics can offer your organization.