Carolina Thomas provides expert collision and structural repair for all makes and models of buses and specialty vehicles. From dents and dings to major collision and structural damage, we offer a full range of vehicle repair services to meet your needs.
Not all body shops are equal when it comes to repairing buses and specialty vehicles. Our team of expert repair estimators, expertly-trained technicians and refinish professionals specialize in restoring your vehicle to pre-accident condition. We are fully equipped to meet the demands of any vehicle repair job. Our attention to detail and top-quality workmanship ensures that your vehicle will be repaired correctly to meet or exceed stringent OEM and FMVSS safety standards. All our work is completed to your total satisfaction.
We work with all major insurance companies to minimize your downtime and get you up and running. With Carolina Thomas, your vehicle will be expertly restored to like-new condition to get you back on the road safely and quickly.
For a free estimate or to schedule an appointment, contact our Body Shop team.
- Major/minor collision damage & structural repair
- Rust/corrosion removal and repairs
- Glass & windshield replacement
- Roof repair & new roof installation
- Fabrication – steel, aluminum & sheet metal of all kinds
- Fiberglass repairs & panel replacement
- Box truck repairs – all box models, box panels, corner caps, front radius, corner posts, door panels, rails
- Expert trailer repair
- Rear & side door repairs/reconditioning
- Floor, decking and interior repair
- E-track installation
- Bus refurbishing services
- Commercial fleet refurbishing programs
- Full service suspension repair & rebuild
- Body mounts & remounts
- Frame fabrication & alteration
- Frame straightening
- Undercarriage & crossmember repair
- Specialty outfitting
- All makes and models of vehicles – buses, trucks, cars, vans, trailers, specialty vehicles, fleet vehicles, and promotional vehicles
- Work with all major insurance companies
- Free estimates
- Free transport of your vehicle – large or small, driven or towed
- No job too large or small