Under general supervision this position is responsible for all day to day activities in our warranty department including but not limited to:
- Filing warranty claims to OEM suppliers such as Thomas, Freightliner, Detroit Diesel and Trans Air.
- Invoicing work on Direct Sale PDIs.
- Analyze, assemble and submit service department payroll information to Accounting Department.
- Process invoices associated with Service Department.
- Assemble OEM claims for manager so they are prepared to enter.
- Analyze and follow up on denied and rejected claims.
- Run reports for warranty return parts, scrap, and credit memos.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be physically capable of operating a computer for extended periods of time as well as learning numerous mechanical functions and parts required. Must be able to assess Standard Repair Times (SRT) properly to make sure company is properly paid all manufactures for work rendered.
This job description includes the general nature and level of work required. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
Hourly / Full-time. Eligible for benefits after 90 days.
What We Offer
Every member of our team works extremely hard because we know that our customers are counting on us. Our team members are rewarded for their hard work with competitive pay and bonuses, an excellent benefits package (eligibility – 90 days), comprehensive training, and a friendly, clean and well-organized workplace.
To apply for this position, please complete the application below and submit along with an attached a copy of your resume/CV .